3" Light Filtering Sheer Shadings
3" Sheer Shading's light filtering vanes float between sheer knitted fabric to soften the view outside with a choice of colors sure to match your decor.
The continuous cord system provides five distinctly different variations of vane position for numerous combinations of privacy, view and light control. Vanes glide from open to closed to out of sight with elegant hardware.
May be ultrasonically or traditionally cleaned to stay bright and beautiful.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty
View this sales sheet for product images
Shading Operation: The continuous cord loops system provides the ability to manipulate the shading in various viewing positions. From the closed and retracted position, lower the fabric by pulling down on the rear of the loop cord until you reach the desired shading position. Once lowered completely to the window sill, continuing to pull the cord in the same directions will open the horizontal fabric vanes, offering varied views to the outside. Continuing to pull the cord in the same direction will lift the shading while still in the view-through positions until the shading reaches the desired viewing mode or fabric position. NOTE: The cord does not have a reverse roll stop. If a shade is raised above 24" in the "reverse roll" mode, there is a possibility of the fabric rubbing on the head-rail. Our fabricator reserves the right not to warrant wear and tear of fabric if damaged by roll-up in excess of 24". (This is also referred to as rolling the fabric up backwards.)
- Horizontal fabric vanes float between two layers of soft knitted fabric sheers, to soften your view outside with a choice of fabrics.
- Available to widths of 114" and lengths of 132" to provide visual elegance to the widest of windows.
- Raise the shading up to 24" with the fabric vanes in the open, "view-through" position so you keep your view and still feel the outdoor breeze.
- Adjustable weight system hidden in the bottom rail end caps allows for on-the-spot skew adjustment for a balanced appearance in the window.
- May be ultrasonically or traditionally cleaned to stay bright and beautiful.
- Easy to install hardware and brackets allows for effortless installations and easy removal for cleaning.
- *Limited Lifetime Warranty-for further details see the Product Warranty page.
No upgrades available.
Finished Dimensions for your Sheer Horizontal shade: Once ordered and manufactured, the width of the fabric cannot be altered. Your fabricator makes deductions to the width of the sheer horizontal depending on the type of mounting indicated on your order. For all mounting types, fabric will measure exactly the height ordered when the vanes are in the open "view-through" position.
Note on Specifications-Due to variations in fabric weave and environmental conditions, the finished dimension for both width and height may vary, plus or minus 1/8" from you order measurements. Head rail measurements include end caps.
Headrail will measure ordered width minus: 3/16"
Fabric will measure ordered width minus: 1 1/8"
Side (End) Mount
Headrail will measure ordered width minus: 1 1/16"
Fabric will measure ordered width minus: 1 5/8"
Headrail will measure ordered width plus: 3/16"
Fabric will measure ordered width minus: 3/4"
Exact End to End Mount
Headrail will measure ordered width.
Fabric will measure ordered width minus: 15/16"
Headrail is white aluminum with a color coordinated aluminum insert.
- Flush Inside Mount (entire head-rail sits flush inside the window frame): Minimum mounting depth for flush inside mount including installation brackets: 3 5/8"
- Shallow Inside Mount: Minimum depth required for mounting: 3/4"
- Side Mount: Minimum depth for side mount: 1 1/4" Maximum width available for side mounting: 48"
- Outside Mount: Minimum surface area required for mounting: 3/4"
Fabric closure: Fabric vanes overlap and provide privacy when closed. However, the inherent nature of the fabric will cause a slight increase in the distance from the front sheer to the back sheer as you move further down the shadings. The vanes do not form a perfect seal against light leakage which is most visible toward the bottom of the shading.
NOTE: The cord does not have a reverse roll stop. If a shade is raised above 24" in the "reverse roll" mode, there is a possibility of the fabric rubbing on the head-rail. Our fabricator reserves the right not to warrant wear and tear of fabric if damaged by reverse roll-up in excess of 24". (This is also referred to as rolling the fabric up backwards.)
If you like this product you might want to look at Sheer Verticals. A Vertical Sheer product that offers the privacy of a PVC vertical blind and the visual elegance of Sheer Draperies. For more information review this sales sheet.
The Sheer Vertical will compliment the Sheer Shadings horizontal in any room for many types of decor'.